[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed May 30 07:24:43 UTC 2012

> However I still don't quite follow how one is supposed to:

>    1. specify an explicit profile to convert to CMYK and then,

>    2. having used the profile, to NOT include it with the PDF.

I haven't worked with PDF/X-1a but if I'm not wrong you specify the
profile for Printer in the Color management settings and then export a
PDF "Intended for printer".

Scribus will (as far as I understand) only include profiles when
creating PDF/X-3. For all other PDF versions Scribus will convert to
CMYK, RGB or Grayscale depending on the chosen intent.

/Peter