[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed May 30 06:50:04 UTC 2012

I agree I might be misunderstanding the problem/solution. However, I'm simply a
newbie to the details of printing at this level, although I have done some DTP
in the past. Your explanation is quite helpful and I think I have a better idea
of the issue. I believe LSI have a 240% ink limit.

However I still don't quite follow how one is supposed to:

    1. specify an explicit profile to convert to CMYK and then,

    2. having used the profile, to NOT include it with the PDF.

This is probably very obvious to everyone else here...

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html