[scribus] External manipulation of a Scribus template

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jun 21 17:04:10 UTC 2012

hi

> Ideally, they would enter the text for named portions of the document
> in a web interface (they do know how to surf), and we would have a
> backend that stuffs these into the correct slots in a template. But I
> do not see anything on this in the documentation.

depending on what the exact requirement are, it's doable through
scripting.

you can have a look at the scripting API in the scribus help (F1) >
For Developers > Scripter API.

if you need consulting, well ask... depending on the type of project
you're on you will get it for free or -- well -- you may have to think
about paying someone to do the work for you...

ciao
a.l.e