[scribus] More than 100% displacement for strikethrough

Aleksander Kujbida akujbida at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:56:48 UTC 2012

Does anyone know how to get more than 100% displacement for strikethrough?
Or an alternative to achieve the equivalent result?

There are headings in the document. The heading is supposed to have an
overline, 4px high, same width as the text, same color as the text, square
ends, and a certain distance from the text.

The strikethrough achieves all the requirements except the distance from
the text. Strikethrough, and its companions underscore and word underscore,
permit setting displacement 0-100% (of what, I don't know), and width
0-100% (again, of what, I don't know).

For defining a style, I can live with the percentages (would prefer points
or mm), but the range is not sufficient. Negative values are not permitted,
nor are values over 100%.

Regards,
Aleksander