[scribus] a new ebook

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Tue Jun 12 12:56:03 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 02:00 PM, Peter wrote:
> I don't think anyone writes a full publication directly in Scribus,
I do!!

I produce my approx 50 page Monthly Newsletter DIRECTLY in Scribus every
month and have done so for the past 2 years. I find it much easier
because I'm able to control the content to fit the frames in the layout
'by eye', as well as positioning of photos etc etc.

Just on a side - does anyone have details on getting the Spell Checker
to work - it's the one thing I miss. (Scribus 1.3.9 on PCLOS 2012-2.).

Ian W
Pretoria
South Africa.