[scribus] Linux, Scribus 1.5, Windows Scribus 1.4 and Arial font.

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Jan 29 09:23:40 UTC 2012

hi wena,

> Thank you all for your advice, on this subject, I have spent most of
> today in attempting to get my work done on Scribus 1.5. It has frozen
> up, closed down, GIVE UP FOR NOW. It would be better if we had a
> Windows version, I think!!

imo, you should have never started using scribus 1.5 in the first place.

i understand your goal is to produce a specific pdf version, but at this
point, scribus 1.5 is not meant to be used by "normal users" and not
meant to be used in production, either.

you used it at your own risk and you have been bitten by the monster...

hopefully, you will find a solution and will be able to submit your
work to LSI in another format.

have a nice day
a.l.e