[scribus] issue with Scribus' justification (WAS: move pages to new doc)

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jan 20 08:27:58 UTC 2012

hi jean,

> This is a BIG issue for me.
> I'm just on deadline today for the mag (ironically called The Big
> Issue) After today I will get back to you with some screenshot
> examples of where the justification issue lies - it really is a
> problem for me. My editor wants me to go back to Indesign for this
> reason - and I really don't want to :-(
>
> Anyways...will be an interesting discussion for sure.

you know that the scribus community (and most of all the team!) is known
for issueing patches overnight, when there are important issues
affecting production and somebody has a deadline to face?

... well, this can only happen if somebody can find a workaround that
fast! but it has already happened many times!

clearly, in this specific case i can't say if the issue could have been
solved, since i don't know hat the issue is...

but, maybe, there is a simple workaround you're not aware of...

ciao
a.l.e