[scribus] issue with Scribus' justification (WAS: move pages to new doc)

Jean Mielot j.mielot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:13:36 UTC 2012

On 20/01/2012 09:42, ale rimoldi wrote:
> hi hean
>
>> Still have a big issue with Scribus' justification - which is make or
>> break for me - but next week I'll experiment and see if I can
>> get it where I like it.
> what's the issue? i don't recall hearing you talking about it... :-)
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

Hi a.l.e

This is a BIG issue for me.
I'm just on deadline today for the mag (ironically called The Big Issue)
After today I will get back to you with some screenshot examples of
where the justification issue lies - it really is a problem for me.
My editor wants me to go back to Indesign for this reason - and
I really don't want to :-(

Anyways...will be an interesting discussion for sure.