[scribus] Regarding Trouble running Scribus 1.4.0 with IceWM

Duane G Canaday sunny51dc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:24:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

The one that helped me most was the answer from Greg to hold down the
Alt key and then click on  the Storybook editor and drag it back into
position.

I think there are some things in computing that are a matter of
personal preference. Like whether to use the Storybook editor or not
or whether to use an OS like Ubuntu or Lubuntu or not. Personally I do
not like Ubuntu and I came kicking and screaming from Mepis to Antix
just because the current version of KDE has become too much for most
of my old computers.
I like my computers to have a root account and not use sudo but we all
have our preferences don't we?
That is what is so great about Scribus. There are so many options- we
can all use it the way we like to!!
Hurray for open source!!
Duane Canaday