[scribus] Delete previous Scribus versions in Windows (help!)

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 17:55:43 UTC 2012

I have a program on my computer called Search Everything. I did a search
for "Scribus" which brought up all files related to Scribus. There were
the missing rc programs! Double clicking the file, ie, 1.4.0rc2,
produced a list of files pertaining to 1.4.0rc2. Voila! there was an
uninstall program for 1.4.0rc2. I used this and uninstalled rc2. I used
the same method to uninstall rc5 and rc6 so it appears everything is
under control.

These rc's never did show up in Windows' list of programs.

Bob P

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")