[scribus] Delete previous Scribus versions in Windows (help!)

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 15:27:25 UTC 2012

When downloading each version one is given the option of replacing the
previous version or installing in addition to the previous version. In
each case I chose to install the newer version in addition to previous
version for fear of screwing up my book. I have chapters created with
each of these versions. I now have convinced myself that each chapter is
compatible with any rc version in addition to 1.4.0.

Anyone have input for me?

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")