[scribus] 150 error

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Fri Feb 17 01:32:13 UTC 2012

<snips>
> OK I am stuck again. I wiped out all references to poppler in
> /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include. I made
> three separate compiles for poppler, one with prefix /usr/share,
> one with prefix /usr and one with prefix / . I ran make install
> and ldconfig after each compile. I wiped my work directory for
> scribus 150 clean.

<snips>

> So if I am to set the include directory manually with a set
> statement where should I set it?
> e.g.,
> /include
> /usr/include
> /usr/share/include
> other?

Do you have /usr/lib/pkgconfig?

Did you remove any references to poppler there,( or
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig)

What does # env|grep PATH show?

If you built outside the paths returned above, then you have to set
it, either with an export or in the CMAKE file which I don't know how
to do off hand

 --
Owen