[scribus] [Scribus] Need help

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 21:22:07 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 02:21 PM, sharad dixit wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am newbie to scribus .I want to enhance UI feature of scribus so that it
> is easily handeled by user and also want to add various keyboard shortcuts
> so that it becomes more user friendly.Is there any scope in this part or
> these functionalies are already present.
>
> Yours sugggestions are most welcome

As suggested, you can add many more keyboard shortcuts, as you desire.

As far as "enhancing UI features", it would be good to offer your
suggestions here on this list first, since you may find that there are
already UI features that accomplish what you're looking for.

Scribus has a number of features, and sometimes it's just a matter of
learning them and practicing. We're always open to new good ideas, though.

Greg