[scribus] [Scribus] Need help

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Feb 14 19:49:11 UTC 2012

Le 14/02/2012 20:21, sharad dixit a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am newbie to scribus .I want to enhance UI feature of scribus so that it
> is easily handeled by user and also want to add various keyboard shortcuts
> so that it becomes more user friendly.Is there any scope in this part or
> these functionalies are already present.
>
> Yours sugggestions are most welcome

Hello,

As for the keyubord shortcuts, you should go to the
Files / (General) Settings / Keybord shortcuts :
i think every thing is there to define new ones
and manage sets of shortcut.

As for userfriendliness improvement,
you should register at the bug tracker so as to look at issues
http://bug.scribus.net

and look for bugs in the category "Usability" and "User Interface"
You can search these through the http://bugs.scribus.net/view_all_bug_page.php
page.

Some bugs are really simple
and some other would require a lot of thinking and talking with the developpers team
and coding.

Wellcome :-)

JLuc