[scribus] [Scribus] Need help

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Feb 15 10:28:23 UTC 2012

hi sharad!

> I am newbie to scribus .I want to enhance UI feature of scribus so
> that it is easily handeled by user and also want to add various
> keyboard shortcuts so that it becomes more user friendly.Is there any
> scope in this part or these functionalies are already present.
>
> Yours sugggestions are most welcome

welcome to the scribus community!

now i'm curious: which keyboard shortcuts are you thinking of?

what is certainly needed are shortcuts for the typographic tweaking of
text... but scribus probably needs much more hooks and a better way to
make the user aware of the available shortcuts!

have a nice day
a.l.e