[scribus] Scripter 2 examples

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Dec 11 14:04:05 UTC 2012

Le 10/12/2012 22:25, JLuc a écrit :
>> A while ago I was trying to find a way to load CSV files with Scripter,
> It's a simple taged file and possible taged file format
> for this purpose.
AMOF, too simmple, since CSV cannot enable to introduce styled characters "anywhere",
but only following a single repetitive patterns (= colums definitions).
So CSV is not ok since my text is partly human generated, as in a CMS
(SPIP, drupal, wordpress etc)
so the tool must translate non-repetitive text style patterns.

More generably, the issue is the same when wanting to generate a scribus file
out of any CMS.

JLuc