[scribus] Scripter 2 examples

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Dec 11 08:33:13 UTC 2012

hi greg,
> A while ago I was trying to find a way to load CSV files with Scripter,
> but this doesn't seem possible either.
whaaaat? :-)

just use python to load a csv in a list... then you can loop through it
as you want.
should be almost trivial to do... i guess that by googling "python csv"
you should be able to find everything you need to get started (and
finished :-)

reading a csv file is not related to the scribus scripter capabilities
but only depends on python libraries.

the same applies to querying a database, downloading files from the net
or even talking to "web services".

have a nice day
a.l.e