[scribus] Scripter 2 examples

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Dec 9 23:57:20 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would like to create a script that would read
a previously created text file with properly taged text content
and create out of it a scribus file, with proper formating according to tags,
using predefined layout and styles.

Since  scripter2 is the future of scribus scripter (isnt ?),
i'm thinking of using it on scribus 1.5.
I see that some people are using scripter2,
so i understand that it works !
This is encouraging.

It is however difficult to know how to use it as for now
since there is almost no documentation and examples.

So i'm thinking that maybe people that have been effectively using
the scripter2 would be kind enough to share some key samples of code ?

Sincerly,
JLuc