[scribus] Indic Unicode support for Scribus is developed

DAKF dakf.list at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:43:10 UTC 2012

Hi ale,
On 23 August 2012 22:42, ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> i've created an "indic" branch on our git servers!

Thanks, Let me know how can I associate further with its development

> the code does not compile with the standard cmake parameters we are
> used to, but we are debugging it and trying to get it to work..

Let me know the issues observed, so that, I can help you to sort out.

> .
>
> some of the fixes seems trivials (like a cast to a long instead of an
> int...), other will probably take a bit more time...

That line along with next three lines in the scribus/fonts/scface_ttf.cpp
are added just for debuging. Fails to remove those while creating tha
patch. Those four lines can be removed.

> if you want, you can help out :-)
> we are mostly on the #scribus irc channel on freenode!

Sure.

- Thanks,
Anil