[scribus] Strange behaviour in 1.4.1

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Aug 22 11:15:53 UTC 2012

hi mike,

> The procedure I followed to replicate the ghost images was:
> In a document that already contains pages with text boxes:
> 1. Page ¦ Insert: 2 pages, after page, based on default master page,
> A4 2. OK
> 3. Preflight Verifier
> 4. Free Objects Text 312, Text 313 Object is not on a page, Background

tried it out...

the free objects are already there when i open the file.

if i delete them and create two pages they don't appear again.

(btw, in order to delete the ghost frames, you don't have to scroll
down: you can zoom out and see them or, even better, just select them
in the preflight verifier, activate the document, press the delete key
and refresh the view: it's gone!)

what is certainly wrong is that those frames exist!

ciao
a.l.e