[scribus] Strange behaviour in 1.4.1

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Aug 22 10:50:36 UTC 2012

hi mike

> I see the file was scrubbed by your server - I'll try a zip file
> instead. Mike

nö, most of the time it's not a good idea to send attachments to
mailing lists.

the right way to do this, would have been to open a ticket in the bug
tracker:

http::/bugs.scribus.net

and attach there the file.

a good way would also have been to upload the file to a server and give
us the link to it.

but our server is not that bad, and it has removed the attachment from
the mail you have sent, made it downloadable from the archives and
replaced the attachment by a link to the archives.

i will download it and check it...

ciao
a.l.e