[scribus] First Line Indent problem/Story Editor

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 15:17:46 UTC 2011

On 10/28/2011 10:59 AM, Margaret and George McIntosh wrote:
> On 28 Oct 2011 at 16:40, a.l.e wrote:
>
>> hi
>>
>>> I first prepare the text in MS
>>> Word. I use Tab key to indent first line of paragraphs.
>> in word, you could also use indenting instead of tabs to indent
>> your
>> text...
>>
>> ciao
>> a.l.e
>>
> When typing your text in Word, do you really have to know where the paragraphs
> start, as long as Scribus knows? Scribus will recognise the new paragraph, started by
> the Enter key, and put the correct indentation in the text. If you put a Tab or spaces in
> then you have to remove them to get the correct indent. Yes, you could take the
> indent out of your style and use the indent provided by Word. I prefer to type things
> in a text editor and let Scribus make the indents. I hate Word.
>
> George
Gee, why didn't I think of these things? Good suggestions! I will test
these ideas and see if I can solve the problem.

I can always count on good suggestions coming from List Members.

Bob P

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")