[scribus] [Fwd: Using Scribus for book-signature layout] (John J)

Tom Connolly tconnolly at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:23:17 UTC 2011

My response was to urge the OP to let his printer do the imposition, based on my experience with a Rosback in my small (15-person) print shop, which would mill off the folded edges of 32-page signatures before gluing. It was not meant to be a treatise on binding, but to cite one example why it's best to leave the imposition to the printer, who would have that feature in his ordinary workflow.
Tom Connolly