[scribus] script interface to Google Calendar?

Steve Wright stevew at etmeli.us
Fri Oct 14 12:26:10 UTC 2011

I am trying to use Scribus as a front end for pretty-printing my Google
Calendar entries.  I am not a Python guru.  Does anyone have experience
using the Google Apps API Python libraries from Scribus to pull information
into a document?

Thanks for any pointers you can give me.

Best regards,
Steve

--
When I could find voice, I shrieked aloud in agony, "Either this is madness
or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the Sphere,