[scribus] Saving Page & Zoom Settings

Mike Sleger CHAPPA-AI at Q.COM
Wed Jun 29 03:42:40 UTC 2011

Since I'm fairly new to the mailing list, I don't know if this topic has been brought up before, and a few searches on Mantis didn't show any reported issues.  I feel it would be beneficial while developing a document to have the current page and zoom saved in the .sla file.  Then I wouldn't need to scroll to the page I was working on and zoom in where I was when I relaunch Scribus on another day.  Other applications already support this.  To me, it just seems natural that the document would open in the same state it was left in, rather than reverting to page 1 at 100% zoom.  I'm not suggesting anything get changed in an exported .pdf; just the .sla document.

Mike