[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

Meho R. mehor at gmx.com
Thu Jun 16 21:53:49 UTC 2011

The guy gave up after first post mentioning how to do what he wants to do which left the impression he didn't even try (and doing it in Inkscape will probably be much more complicated than using Render Frame in Scribus directly). That's why I've written complete example which can be used by simple copy-paste if he doesn't want to try himself. So, he did get his explanation in quite simple terms and Scribus + LaTeX definitely isn't complicated at all (provided you know at least basics of LaTeX).

I personally appreciate John's comment even if I don't use "plain" TeX, but knowing different ways to do something is always useful. You never know ;)

P.S. What do you aim at with "is the black used for the text cmyk?"

Regards,

M.