[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

Meho R. mehor at gmx.com
Thu Jun 16 10:20:40 UTC 2011

On 16.06.2011 11:50, Jean-Louis Cordonnier wrote:
> With Xelatex, you can use any font (if they are installed) ; if the font
> is able to render cyrillic, it work's :
>
> \documentclass[12pt]{article}
>
> \usepackage{fontspec}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \SelectFont{Baskerville Old Face} azerty
>
> \SelectFont{Fontin} azert \smallskip
>
> \SelectFont{Gentium} {\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы}
> \emph{{\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip
>

> \SelectFont{Georgia} {\tiny MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы}
> \emph{{\tiny MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip
>

> \SelectFont{XSerif Unicode} {\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы}
> \emph{{\Huge MJGWERK gebayt ? \&  âêàùœæ шдтаы} } \smallskip
>

> \end{document}

True, but not for math, for which you'll need mathspec (which load
fontspec automatically) or, alternatively (to some degree):
unicode-math. However, for missing symbols I think Computer Modern will
be used by default, so it is probably a good idea to load some of
packages with math support prior to loading mathspec, if CM is to be
avoided.