[scribus] getting tiffs

Cindy Lantier cindy at lantier.org
Mon Jun 6 23:57:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I tried to load both images. The smaller image loads fine; the larger image
crashed Scribus three times. I took it into an image editing program and
reduced the size (so that it was the same size as the one that does load)
and it worked great.

I'm running Scribus 1.4.0.rc4 on Windows 7 -- an AMD Athlon II X2 250 (3.00
GHz) with 4 gigs of ram.

Hope that helped someone!

Cindy