[scribus] booklet printing?

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 15:44:14 UTC 2011

Ruth, as I mentioned to you previously, I am reasonably certain that
your problem (and mine) is a problem with PDF printers not compensating
for the non print area that Ink Jet Printers have. (Perhaps Laser
Printers too. I don't know if they have non print areas) It is
definitely not a Scribus problem,IMO.

I have had a solution offered to me for this problem but it involves
editing the Registry in Windows. I intend to try this when I get a
little more comfortable with this procedure. If this works, as I believe
it will, I will get back with you via Scribus Mailing List. It may be a
week or more but I _will_ report on the results.

Bob P

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")