[scribus] Printing as Spread

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jul 21 16:05:08 UTC 2011

hi,

> Would it be a long-coding task to make available an option that would allow
> to "Print as Spread" a certain number of pages?
>
> What would be involved here if we'd like to implement this in the Print and
> in the Export to PDF dialogs?

i guess that it is "easy" to do, if all scribus users agree that they
never will request anything more complicated than what acrobat reader
offers as booklet print.

since i'm sure that the day this is implemented, we will have requests
to do more than that (yourself are talking about "a certain number of
pages" which won't always match 2), i'm not really comfortable with the
idea of adding it to scribus.

what we need is a program whici is able to correclty spreadify PDFs
created by scribus... and we were very close to have one with podofo
impose some time ago...

can't that project be brought to life again?

ciao
a.l.e