[scribus] problems with the Scripter

wibr lists at wibr.de
Sun Jul 10 14:55:10 UTC 2011

Am 10.07.2011 11:02, schrieb wibr:
> Hi Greg and a.l.e,
>
> 4. I put the following code in my loop:
>
> scribus.setText('Test 123',oneItem[0])
> itemText = scribus.getText(oneItem[0])
> scribus.setText(itemText+'456',oneItem[0])
>
> The result is, that all text field are '456'. Can't be right, can it?

5.
setText() resets all of the text field settings, like font, size and
color...didn't expect that!
So I tried:
6.
currentColor = getTextColor(item)
setText('test',item)
setTextColor(currentColor,item)

Result is: "item" has no filling! I tried it on the console, same thing...

Anyway, my script is working and I will release it after some polishing
and testing! And I hope the color thing can be fixed somehow...

Thanks to Greg and a.l.e.!

Wilhelm