[scribus] catalog create--import images and autofill

Roberta or Peter plener at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:37:25 CET 2011

is it possible to create a page with image frames and have them
automatically populated like a data merge?--looked around net to no avail
get lots of stuff about creating catalogs but it seems all that they are are
templates
i would like to have a list of images automatically placed on pages with
multi images per frame--a page 17 wide by 11 inches with 2 rows of guides
and 4 columns
this can be done in adobe designs but a major pia using mac

this is my first post and am a total newbee to scribus but am familiar with
dtp concepts
tia
peter

can you email me any urls for tutorials as i am willing to do my homework
i looked in the manual to no avail