[scribus] Script: Bullets and numbered lists updated

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:20:58 CET 2011

Thank you for feedback.

In order to scripts appear in "Scripts > Scribus scripts..." menu,
put it in:

* Windows folder "x:\Program files\Scribus 1.3.9\share\scripts\" or in
* Linux directory (copy as root) "/usr/share/scribus-nt/scripts/" (I gess).

But this folders is for official scripts and could be overwritting when
Scribus reinstalls.

Would be great if Scribus had custom tools pallets with buttons tied to
scripts.

--
[image: Meira]nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha"  tratamento: "Prof. MS."
googletalk: email: MSN: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
ICQ: 658222 Skype: "meiradarocha_jor"
veículo: [ http://meiradarocha.jor.br ]
fone: (55) 9651-0686