[scribus] Using Scribus for novels and short stories

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jan 11 07:42:08 CET 2011

hi john jason,

> There are two clients here: My mail client (Claws Mail) and my browser
> (Firefox). Claws Mail knows that I want to open a link in Firefox, so
> when I left-click on a link in an e-mail Claws opens a new tab in
> Firefox and displays the page. That's where things go awry here - the
> page in Firefox is blank.
>
> If I right click on the link in the e-mail I get two choices: "Open in
> Browser" and "Copy Link." There is no option in Claws Mail to save the
> file directly from Claws Mail.

i also have claws and firefox: clicking on the link opens a new tab in firefox and the download dialog shows up (i've told firefox to always ask for the location).

you can also copy the link in the mail and paste it in a new firefox tab...

and, no, i don't think you can directly download from http in claws.

ciao
a.l.e