[scribus] Bleed & crop marks

Pam daMonium jnkml44105 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 3 02:08:16 CET 2011

Hello -

I didn't RECOMMEND using Babelfish (or any other automatic online translator that I know of) because of the very reasons you cite. The example of the "translated" French reply was meant to demonstrate the inadequacy of such a last-ditch tactic.

I know what you mean - I took 4 semesters of Spanish in college, even writing a research paper in the language. With no way to stay practiced, that knowledge has drifted away with time. I very much regret that I'm now stuck with American English.