[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 02:50:09 CET 2011

On 01/01/2011 02:02 PM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> I don't intend to change the names of the photos.

I can't remember which Scribus version you're using, but this applies to
1.3.9

Trying to get back to the original question:

1. You can right-click (or the Mac equivalent) on an image frame to get
the context menu. At the top is 'Info', which will tell you the image
file name (but not directory)

2. Extras > Manage Images will give you a visual display of all your
images, with the filename, and separately the path to the file.

If you need to do this a lot, you might consider trying out the script I
wrote:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Extracting_All_Text_from_a_Document

If you scroll down the page, you will find a variant that only gives a
list of the images in your document, ie, copies to a file a listing of
the image frame names with corresponding complete path and filenames.

I can't be positive it works on Macs, but it seems that it should.

Greg