[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:03:53 CET 2011

2011/1/1 Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us>

> On 01/01/2011 11:02 AM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
>
>> I don't intend to change the names of the photos.
>> Scribus is only one of many uses I have for them, and the photos must keep
>> their original names in whatever place I put them; otherwise I won't find
>> anything.
>>

> And yet, you complain that you find it hard to figure out what's in the
> various images.  Two people, now, have told you how to avoid your problem,
> with the same solution.  You've rejected it twice.  AFAIC, you don't want
> our help and aren't getting any more of mine.  Either take our suggestions
> or stop complaining.
>

> I was looking for some information in Scribus, as I'm a beginner in both
DTP and Scribus. I'm afraid I've read the first answer too quickly (didn't
pay attention to the fact I had to select the frame before using Extras) and
jumped too soon to the wrong conclusion regarding a function I had already
used several times.

However, I was not asking for ways to change my photos workflow. I have been
polishing it through the past 8 years, it is perfectly fine with me, and the
need to produce some book with Scribus in addition to everything else
shouldn't call for such drastic changes.

I apologize if I'm not clear enough or don't understand everything that's
written here, but I dare to remind you that English is not my own language
... nor is Chinese by the way.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>