[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jan 1 20:31:25 CET 2011

On 01/01/2011 11:02 AM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> I don't intend to change the names of the photos.
> Scribus is only one of many uses I have for them, and the photos must keep
> their original names in whatever place I put them; otherwise I won't find
> anything.

And yet, you complain that you find it hard to figure out what's in the
various images.  Two people, now, have told you how to avoid your
problem, with the same solution.  You've rejected it twice.  AFAIC, you
don't want our help and aren't getting any more of mine.  Either take
our suggestions or stop complaining.