[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:02:00 CET 2011

2011/1/1 Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us>

> On 01/01/2011 10:04 AM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
>
>> Understand I have a book with 94 pages and more than 200 photos, several
>> pages having up to 7 photos. All their filenames look like IMG_nnnn.jpg.
>>

> Next time, before you start, change the names of the images to something
> meaningful.  KISS.

I don't intend to change the names of the photos.
Scribus is only one of many uses I have for them, and the photos must keep
their original names in whatever place I put them; otherwise I won't find
anything.
I also need to export them to Scribus at least twice: first time in low
definition to do the layout and decide upon their final size in the book:
second time after having resized and sharpened them. And they must keep the
same name, or Scribus (and I) will be definitely lost.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>