[scribus] Using BBS instead

Jan Schrewe jschrewe at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:57:16 CET 2011

On 23 February 2011 01:33, William F. Maddock <billsey at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

I believe the user experience in a forum is usually bad. There is the
problem of a bad interface that a user normally can't change. With e-mail
everyone can use the interface she likes most and usually uses quite often.

The other thing about forums is that you have to actively do something to
follow what's going on  (going to a site, hitting reload every couple mnutes
to see if anything new happened). With a mailing list stuff just pops up in
your inbox and at least I have my mailreader open most of the day.