[scribus] 1.4.0 RC1

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Feb 19 01:29:23 CET 2011

On 02/18/2011 04:18 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> It is while it is checking the repos that it
> bitches. At that point I just click on OK and it continues.

Interesting.  I use Fedora and yumex (a GUI front end for the yum
software manager) for keeping my system updated.  (I find that Fedora's
Update Manager isn't reliable, but that's beside the point.)  If it
needs a key, it asks if I want to add it.  I always click on Yes, and
never had any problems.  No idea what would happen if I didn't accept
the key, but I've never seen a reason to find out.  I wonder why Ubuntu
doesn't give you that option.