[scribus] OO styles (from ODT) once again

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Wed Feb 2 14:30:39 CET 2011

Þann mið  2.feb 2011 13:18, skrifaði Cezary Grabski:
>> It is a feature.
>>
>> Perhaps save your odt file as text then import the text?
>>

> No... It not solving my problem as I will lost bolds, italics etc
> this "feature" is maybe usable if you work with one ODT document, but in my
> case I import itno Scribus doc many (more than 20) ODT files. After that I
> have aprox 30-40 additional styles!
>
> I must try to add feature for omit styles from ODT file.
>
> cezaryece

My poor memory recalls a similar subject not very long time
ago, I think the solution was to use custom styles in
OOo/LibO to make the italics and bold. That is you make a
style *bold* and another /italics/ - Scribus imports all the
ODT styles, you throw away all those except your
bold/italics styles.

Have not tested this myself.

Sveinn í Felli