[scribus] python scripting newbee question
Roberta or Peter
plener at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:05:44 CET 2011
absolutely a newbeee to scribus
am i on the right path?
1. scribus was written in Python
2. if so one could modify the code such that scribus opens the way you want
in a way the defaults you set up modify the script.
3. since it is written in Python
you could add a functionality to scribus ( if the code was available and
say there is a variable in scribus page_length
then you could get to the code and change the parameters
4. when you download scribus you also install python--because if Python is
not available the scribus would not run
5. just curious could you use other scripting programs like Ruby to modify
am i sort of right?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the scribus