[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Aug 27 23:43:52 UTC 2011

On 08/27/2011 04:19 PM, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> Thanks, Mr. Zeff, for your explanation of the Jewish names for what we
> Christians, simply, and somewhat erroneously, refer to at the Old
> Testament.  Your explanation certainly cleared some questions in my mind and
> I appreciate the assistance.

I'm glad that my explanation was of use to you.  Please don't think that
it's wrong for you to refer to the Old Testament because from a
Christian perspective, that's the correct name for it and at least it
has the advantage that everybody will know what you mean.  We, however,
don't use that term because to us, there's no such thing as a new
Testament so there's no reason to make that distinction.