[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Sat Aug 27 23:19:27 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM, William F. Maddock
<billsey at earthlink.net>wrote:

> [...]

Though the rhetoric was a bit sharp at times, I very much enjoyed this
entire thread.  No addition to my knowledge of Scribus, but a grand addition
to my knowledge of the scriptures, which is a favorite subject of mine.
Thanks, Mr. Zeff, for your explanation of the Jewish names for what we
Christians, simply, and somewhat erroneously, refer to at the Old
Testament.  Your explanation certainly cleared some questions in my mind and
I appreciate the assistance.

While I am not a big fan of Linked-In, though I am registered there, I also
learned that asking for a social media connection on this list is highly
taboo.  I thought it a bit inappropriate, but did not realize how dramatic
the response would be.  But, that seems strange in light of the remainder of
the thread to which no one, and certainly, not me, objected to.

In my finest southern USA vernacular, thanks, y'all.
--
John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
editor at sera.org