[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

William F. Maddock billsey at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 23:37:00 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----

As a member of LinkedIn, I can confidently say that I have to actively choose to invite someone (anyone) into my personal network there, and that those I choose must themselves be members of LinkedIn. Even after I choose to invite someone I have to explain how I know that person, or they will not let me invite them. What happened to start this thread has to have been some sort of mistake, probably involving a failure of software. As I said earlier, the "poster" probably didn't even know that it happened (one evidence for that being that the message content was totally and completely unmodified boilerplate).