[scribus] inserting links into a document

Christopher A. Zaino, PT, PhD cazaino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:17:39 UTC 2011

Dear Greg,

I was struggling a little to get it to work prior to getting your
instructions. Now it is all clear. thanks

Chris

Christopher A. Zaino, PT, PhD
CP Sapling - Serving the needs of families with children with Disabilities
Websites:  www.cpxsm.com (Chinese and English)
            http://globalhz.org/ASIA_CP.html
Online Donations: www.razoo.com/story/Cp-Sapling-2