[scribus] Bulk Image Path modification / Relative Image Paths

Martin Kempf baubiologie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:49:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just cleaned up my HD, and changed the absolute paths of my scribus
files and image folders on my main working HD.
Now, of course, I have to change image per image the path inside my
nearly hundred scribus files...
I'm using 1.3.3.14 portable on Win7

Is there any way to bulk change all paths inside a scribus document?
Or if I could just click inside of the path-text in the image manager
and copie-past the new path...

And, which would make the future file manipulations much easier, is
there any way to put the image path in a relative way? for example all
images in a sub-folder, pointed like "../Images/" or somehow, and I
could find my images once the whole  docs folder structure placed
elsewhere...

Thanks for your help,
Martin