[scribus] Overcrowded icon bars.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Aug 11 18:19:59 UTC 2011

On Thursday, August 11, 2011 09:42:24 am bobparham at comcast.net wrote:
> On 8/10/2011 8:01 AM, a.l.e wrote:
>
> My problem is not getting all of the icons on the screen or the
> arrangement. My problem is seeing them. Running my widescreen at
the
> recommended resolution of 1920 X 1080 the icons are sooooo small.
Is
> there a way for me to enlarge them in Scribus 1.4.0rc2 running
Windows 7
> 64 bit?
>
> Bob P
Not familiar with the features of Win 7, but for my eye comfort on
all apps I run 1024x768 on a 1920x1080 screen via the program:
xrandr

I can also run a 1024x768 or lower viewport into  a 1920x1080 virtual
screen and navigate over the entire virtual screen with a mouse. But
since they "improved" xorg.conf by making it a directory instead of a
file employing the virtual screen feature now causes problems,
particularly if I hotkey to a console session. One of the
distinguishing features of Linux and the X11 gui was thereby lost.
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: http://www.deathworeblack.com/

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"