[scribus] PDF rendering of lines (image frame)

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 08:28:46 UTC 2011

> > I found that some PDF viewers (Foxit in particular) do
> not render the lines around image frame
>
> That is most likely a bug/problem in Foxit. Most of the
> "small and
> fast" PDF viewers have some problems handling files from
> Scribus.
>
> If the file looks good in Adobe Reader it is most likely
> correct.
>
> /Peter

fair enough I don't mind going through one more step to ensure it will be printed, but this is my question, what can I do to ensure the frame will always be displayed by any PDF viewer and most importantly ensure my printshop will print it?
I am thinking of creating a separate object altogether, but what could I do
1) to do this quickly or on multiple object (potentially is there a script?)
2) keep them synched (not have to do it again if the image frame changes size - well if I have to do it at the very end it's fine too)